Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck at Manufacture | Setup for plasma cutting

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
donGWDSC
268 Views, 6 Replies

Stuck at Manufacture | Setup for plasma cutting

My F360 file from Housemade.us, a 2x72 belt grinder design, has both a cut sheet sketch and an assembly view showing.  When I go to Manufacture, then Setup, F360 automatically selects the assembly drawing.  I cannot seem to be able to select my cut sheet sketch.  At this point, I am completely stuck and cannot move forward.  Any help will be much appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
seth.madore
in reply to: donGWDSC

Fusion is a LOT happier when there is some sense of a solid model to work with. A quick extrude of the general size of stock would be sufficient

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 7
donGWDSC

Seth, thanks so much for the quick reply.  New challenge:  If I select 1 part and extrude it, that works fine.  However, I am now unable to select any other part to extrude on the sketch.  If, however, I select all parts on the sketch, and extrude all, that works, except that F360 ignores all holes.

Message 4 of 7
seth.madore

Would you be able to share the file (as it currently sits)?

File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d file in your reply

Seth Madore
Message 5 of 7
donGWDSC
in reply to: seth.madore

Seth,

Here you go.  

Don

Message 6 of 7
seth.madore

Give this a view:

Seth Madore
Message 7 of 7
donGWDSC
in reply to: seth.madore

Seth, gheez, I wonder how I will be able to repay you.  Thanks so much.  There is still weird behavior, but I'm on a path toward success.  All thanks to you.

Have a great weekend,

Don

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report