Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketches not visible in Manufacturing Arrange Feature

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
djlunty
151 Views, 2 Replies

Sketches not visible in Manufacturing Arrange Feature

In the Manufacturing Workspace >> Edit Manufacturing Model when creating a sketch to use as an "Envelope" to place the "Objects" in the "Arrange" Feature, the sketch is not visible.  The preview  shows the sketch  with it's profile but as soon as the mouse button is released the sketch vanishes.  It appears in the timeline and browser but cannot be found in the canvas.  Selection filters are set to "Select All".  In the Arrange Feature the only envelope that can be selected is the a plane

Example file attached.  Sketches 1 and 2 were created but are not visible.  What am I doing wrong?

Doug

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
seth.madore
in reply to: djlunty

From what I'm seeing, those sketches are empty. Yes, they exist, but they don't contain any data in them. Adding some quick rectangles to them and I get this:

2023-04-05_07h19_30.png

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 3
djlunty
in reply to: seth.madore

@seth.madore 

Thank you Seth

Well duh - I missed the obvious. Have no idea what I was thinking or not thinking would be a better analysis

Doug

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report