Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share and update tool library from 2 PC's

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bald68d
118 Views, 2 Replies

Share and update tool library from 2 PC's

Hi all. I use Fusion on two PC's. One is my primary work PC, and the other is my shop PC. I have a shared drive that both can access (it's how I send G-code to my shop PC). Is there a way to move my tool library files to the shared drive so that I can access it from both machines? My shop PC used to be my main machine and it has a lot of data that I don't feel like going through a second time.

Thanks in advance,

mark

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
a.laasW8M6T
in reply to: bald68d

enable cloud librariescloud.png

Then move all your tool libraries to the cloud section:

lib.png

You can also store your Post Processors and Machines in the cloud too so you can access from anywhere

Message 3 of 3
bald68d
in reply to: bald68d

Thanks for the reply. My least favorite "feature" of Fusion is the cloud storage (I say that as a paying customer). I'll just manually move and import my tool library and update it from time to time. I've had complete projects go missing thanks to the wonders of cloud storage, so I'd like to control at least one little piece of my information.

Oh well.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report