Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup sheet for lathe

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
guido_antoniol
168 Views, 4 Replies

Setup sheet for lathe

Good evening, I'm opening this post because after numerous searches I couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm trying to create a new worksheet for lathe operators. I changed some variables compared to the original sheet provided by Autodesk with the post process (setup-sheet-excel-template). In the attached images I report the variables that I cannot export circled in red.
I thank everyone who can help me solve the problem.
I apologize for my bad English and wish you a good evening.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I also attach the post and excel files

Message 3 of 5
Don.Cyr
in reply to: guido_antoniol

Post a program using the "dump.cps" post and it will show you what variables are output. I do know for sure "tool.insertISO" is not available to output. Also double check your spelling for the variables once you find them in the dumper post. You have a couple mis-spelled.

Please click "Accept Solution" if I helped with your question or issue.
Message 4 of 5
guido_antoniol
in reply to: Don.Cyr

Thank you very much for the explanation, I will try to do everything and then update the post. A thousand thanks!

Message 5 of 5

Good evening, I tried to correct the grammar and some things have improved but the problems remain in the "Tools" sheet in $tool.insertType, $tool.reliefAngle, $tool.cornerRadius, $tool.holderType and in the Operations sheet in $operation. strategy. as you can see in the attached images for $tool.insertType it returns a numeric value, for $tool.reliefAngle it returns 0.00, $tool.cornerRadius returns 0.00, for $tool.holderType it returns a numeric value. For $tool.insertType always returns a numeric value. I ran the Dump.cps file, which I attach, but I don't know how to insert the information into the post so that it is displayed correctly. I need this post to create the worksheet for the lathe and it seems to me that the original one is more related to the cutter. I attach images of the excel sheets, the dump file, the post as modified so far and the project file. I thank everyone who can help me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report