Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Fusion360 and Mach3

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ironbornemotorcycles
99 Views, 2 Replies

Problem with Fusion360 and Mach3

Hi Guys, I'm having a problem with Fusion 360 and Mach3.

In practice it's been a while since I created the machine file for my cnc.. yesterday while I was creating a new file to make a writing engraved on aluminum I went to upload it to mach3 and in practice it no longer uploads the file..

I select it from the folder but then nothing happens..

I load the same file on Mach4 and it works there and I see the paths. Has this happened to anyone by any chance??

The only thing I can say is that Fusio made me update the machine in the library saying that the one I had was old, so I inserted a generic 3-axis CNC then I gave him the Post of MAch3mill.cps, I also made others try creating other machines if that's the problem.. but nothing.. Do you have any advice?? Thank you 1000!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Problem solving

Message 3 of 3

Have you tried creating g-code with no machine selected? You should be able to just create a Setup, some toolpaths and post code with the Mach3 (or Mach4) post processor. 

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report