Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP for DVF 6500 with TNC 640

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
a.hosniB5HV5
228 Views, 4 Replies

PP for DVF 6500 with TNC 640

Kindly I'm looking for the postprocessor in the library which could match our Doosan DVF 6500 5-Axis with Heidenhain TNC 640 controller. Any recommendations ?!

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: a.hosniB5HV5

It does not appear that we have a post written for that machine. We have a Doosan 5 axis post, but it's written for a Fanuc machine. Furthermore, it also doesn't look like we have one fore a TNC 640 controller. I would advise you to partner with one of our resellers and have a custom post written for you. You can find a list here

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 5
a.laasW8M6T

The standard Heidenhain post is suitable for TNC640 controls:

heideiposty.png

But I agree with Seth, you would be best to get a custom post made, there will likely be machine specific cycles and M codes that are not in the Standard Heidenhain post

Message 4 of 5

Generally speaking 5-axis heidenhain machines will run on stock posts if the axis configuration is setup correctly.

There might be some machine builder specific cycles you could add. But getting Fusion running with the machine shouldn't be hard at all.

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

AutoDesk CAM user & Post editor.
René for Legend.

Message 5 of 5
a.hosniB5HV5

Thank you all for your guidance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums