Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post processor NTX2000 (Fanuc F31iB5)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
oliver_griese
228 Views, 2 Replies

Post processor NTX2000 (Fanuc F31iB5)

Hello everyone,

we recently bought a used Mori Seiki NTX2000 and would now like to run it with Fusion.

We have currently only found the Doosan Turn/Mill post processor, which still needs some adjustments.

Therefore the question is whether anyone here is already working with the NTX and Fusion and has adapted a post processor?

Greetings from Germany!

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
seth.madore
in reply to: oliver_griese

We don't have a post "ready to go" for that machine, but I think @scottmoyse of CADPRO has spent some time on developing a post for that family of machines.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 3
scottmoyse
in reply to: oliver_griese

Thanks Seth

@oliver_griese you can find it here https://massif.dev/post-processors/dmg-mori-ntx

You'll need a machine configuration setup for it though. So please email me with details about your machine so I can get it setup. Twin spindle? Lower turret? Y axis on lower? Max spindle speeds etc. Once you have the machine configuration from me you can start the trial.

scott.m@cadpro.io

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators