Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Processor doesn't show up in my local post library

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
timothyhinessr
101 Views, 2 Replies

Post Processor doesn't show up in my local post library

I just transitioned to a new windows laptop from my Mac to run Fusion 360.  I got Fusion installed on the new laptop and it seems to work fine.  I've been using David Loomes post processor for Path Pilot for years and really like it.  I cannot however get it installed in my personal post library on the new laptop.  I can get the Post processor downloaded and saved to a dedicated folder or to the Fusion 360 Cam Posts folder but when I try to browse to it or link it to my personal local post library it doesn't show up like it should.  I've tried everything I can think of and that was suggested in some of the videos I found on the topic.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions!  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

The post is located here, correct?:

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 9.02.30 AM.png

After clicking on one of these are you able to locate it?:

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 9.03.13 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 9.04.39 AM.png

- Time Magazine’s Person of the Year 2006
- Apple M1 Max rMBP A2485 // Latest MacOS // Latest Fusion
- Usually working off files uploaded to Fusion as: Step, STL, SLDPRT. If it matters ask me.
Message 3 of 3

I figured out this morning what I was doing wrong and was finally able to get the post into my personal post library.  It was a combination of having not used windows for so long and brain fog from being sick for the las several days.  I just failed to download the file properly and didn't realize it until looking at it again this morning with fresh eyes.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report