Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post processing trouble for Laguna IQ with 4th axis attachment

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Charliegeorgelos
95 Views, 2 Replies

Post processing trouble for Laguna IQ with 4th axis attachment

I recently added a 4th axis rotary attachment to my laguna IQ CNC machine and have been struggling to find/create the correct post processor capable of running both my 4th axis indexing and 4th axis simultaneous tool paths. I have used both the post processor provided on Laguna's website, as well as the post processor in the Fusion 360 Library and neither have been able to post the code without some type of issue. 

Here are some of the problems I am facing:

1. Error: Failed to invoke function 'onSection'.
2. Error: Failed to invoke function 'onOpen'.
3. I have to use G53 as my clearance height, but I want to use the clearance height

Below I attached the Post Processor provided by Laguna Tools as well as the tool paths I am trying to post process. I have been through the forums and tried all sorts of post provided for Laguna machine, however none have worked. I would like to stick with this post, however I know beggars can't be choosers haha. 

I am very new to all this, so any help would be much appreciative. 

Thanks!
Charles
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CNC_Lee
in reply to: Charliegeorgelos

@Charliegeorgelos 

If the generic Laguna posts are not providing the required output, I offer post processor development services and happy to work out a solution for your machine! Message me if I can be of further assistance.

If my post answers your question, please use Accept as Solution.

CNC Lee
Fusion 360 CAM Post Processor Expert
https://linktr.ee/cnclee
Message 3 of 3
Charliegeorgelos
in reply to: CNC_Lee

Hello @CNC_Lee,

Thank you for responding to my post, I will send you a private message.

-Charlie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report