Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post process Victor-46

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
matthew_green8A6WB
125 Views, 4 Replies

Post process Victor-46

So I'm stuck with the problem of not being able to post a process for a Victor-46 properly as it's creating like a G18 and G54 when before there wasn't, any ideas on how to fix my problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

G54 is basic g-code for all machine and G18 is a XZ plane definition . But if  your machine doesn't like these function you will need to block them in the post processor.

I offer post processor modifications as a service, you can send me a message and I will help you out. 

Message 3 of 5

@matthew_green8A6WB what post processor were you using before and has that changed after an update to Fusion?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 4 of 5

I'm not too sure as I'm quite new to my current company and new to Fusion CAM, all I can tell is it was a FANUC post processor and it was inputting an M41 for one machine which the previous programmer would take out for the other 4 lathes.

Message 5 of 5

@matthew_green8A6WB 

If the generic Fanuc posts are not providing the required output, I offer post processor development services and happy to work out a solution for your machine! Message me if I can be of further assistance.

If my post answers your question, please use Accept as Solution.

CNC Lee
Fusion 360 CAM Post Processor Expert
https://linktr.ee/cnclee

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report