Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post / Machine Removed?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
am23370
179 Views, 2 Replies

Post / Machine Removed?

Hello im nikko and ive been using fusion 360 with my Forest Scientific cnc router. when i went to post my part today the Forest Scientific cnc router post was missing. im not sure if this is due to a recent update pushed or if its something on my end.

if any one could  help me with this id greatly appreciate it!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: am23370

If you do not see it in the Post Processor list in the application, which I do, then you can go to the Autodesk Post Processor Library online and download it.

Router Post.jpg

Web Link.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: am23370

Did you find the Post Processor you need and get it into place? 

If my Forum post solved your question, please select the "Accept Solution" icon to do three things. First it allows others to find a solution to a similar question, two, it closes the Forum post and last, it acknowledges that you accept the solution given. If you need further help, please ask. If you like to read why "Accept Solutions are important, take a look at this webpage.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums