Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post File for Australian Multicam CNC

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
josh93B96
86 Views, 2 Replies

Post File for Australian Multicam CNC

I am chasing a post file to use with my Australian Multicam CNC.

There are a lot of posts about this but they almost always refer to the US Multicam which is completely different to the Australian one.

I have an SR4015V is has a Keramik ES915 routing head, and is using an A2MC controller.

I have tried multiple combinations of different machines and post files but have not got a successful one working.

I have got the machine working through EnRoute so I know the machine is operating correctly.

I have attached the .CNF file that is working correctly in EnRoute for reference (I have uploaded is as a .txt because it wouldn't let me upload a .cnf)

Any help is greatly appreciated as I want to stop using EnRoute asap!

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Warmingup1953
in reply to: josh93B96

This is the post that we use. I'm pretty sure it comes from Autodesk and we have the same machines as you (linear Tool Change)post.jpg

Message 3 of 3

Found the link:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-manufacture/post-for-australian-multicam/m-p/9281179/highl...

there's a few settings that you need to click so that there are pause-free toolchanges

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report