Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Okuma LR 15 post processor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
drewNUAN4
162 Views, 3 Replies

Okuma LR 15 post processor

I recently acquired a 1986 okuma LR 15. I would like to be able to post code from fusion 360 to it. Will the generic post work or can someone help me modify it to suit my needs? It is a single spindle twin turret machine, no live tooling, no y axis, no c axis.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
GeorgeRoberts
in reply to: drewNUAN4

Good morning,

The generic post >>HERE<< will be a good place to start, but I can't say for certain that it will work without issues. Run the program slowly and carefully then share any issues you face

-

George Roberts

Manufacturing Product manager
If you'd like to provide feedback and discuss how you would like things to be in the future, Email Me and we can arrange a virtual meeting!
Message 3 of 4
seth.madore

One other point of consideration: you mention that it's a twin-turret machine. Fusion does not yet support what is called "Multi-channel" in that you will still need to manually cobble two programs together if you want to be using both turrets at the same time. Not sure how your vintage handles simultaneous turret use, or if it's even possible at that era, just tossing that out there.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 4 of 4
luky-88

Ciao, ho anch io un okuma lb 15, il tuo accetta i g-code fatti da Fusion? il mio okuma non riesce a leggere i programmi fatti da Fusion, ti spiego meglio, i programmi che passano da windows 10 okuma non li legge, ho provato a modificare con windows10  un programma fatto da okuma che funzionava dopo non funzionava piu. puoi aiutarmi?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums