Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure what faces are getting highlighted but they aren't the ones I'm selecting...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
FrodoLoggins
113 Views, 4 Replies

Not sure what faces are getting highlighted but they aren't the ones I'm selecting...

- Time Magazine’s Person of the Year 2006
- Apple M1 Max rMBP A2485 // Latest MacOS // Latest Fusion
- Usually working off files uploaded to Fusion as: Step, STL, SLDPRT. If it matters ask me.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
a.laasW8M6T
in reply to: FrodoLoggins

There is a known issue with selected faces not showing up in this update.

Its quite annoying, you can see the face selections increasing, but they do not highlight on the model

Message 3 of 5
FrodoLoggins
in reply to: a.laasW8M6T

Hard to imagine how Autodesk wasn't aware of this before releasing the update or if they were why they would push the update without fixing this.

- Usually working off files uploaded to Fusion as: Step, STL, SLDPRT. If it matters ask me.
Message 4 of 5
DarthBane55
in reply to: FrodoLoggins

You can't win.  I've had a meeting with Autodesk a while ago and they explained that each little team has a set task to do, and they have a time frame.  Say, you got 3 weeks for this feature.  Ready or not, at deadline, it is released.  At least that's how it was working at the time of my meeting, which was maybe 3 years ago, so this might have changed.  It explains why so many features are introduced that are not fully developed or working correctly.  It is their policy, so what can we do hey! 

Personally, I like the flow of new features, I just wished sometimes they would wait a little longer to make sure everything was perfect (new edge picking comes to mind), but there usually are work arounds.  Actually, Fusion is great, it makes us think of all sorts of ways to make stuff work that was not intended for the purpose, good for the brain!

Message 5 of 5
FrodoLoggins
in reply to: DarthBane55

Fusion is great. It's beautiful, intuitive, multiple programs in one, and bang for your buck. But when I've had wine programs running on a hackintosh that didn't have the correct p-list files for that ran better.... And it just gets worse with every release.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report