Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no machine simulation or the ability to post a nc program

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
michael_forresterWZX5P
204 Views, 8 Replies

no machine simulation or the ability to post a nc program

since the update has anyone had issues running machine simulation or generating programs?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

No, I don't think I've seen any issues (in general). Can you share some more info as to what you're running into, perhaps a file/video that demonstrates this issue?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 9

When i go to generate a nc file on  fusion it just goes back to machining screen . Highlights all the cycles blue. And that is it. I have to close down fusion to be able to edit cycles.  The exact same when i do a machine simulation. normal simualtion is fine. I have only noticed this since the last update. There would be nothing to show with a video sorry. 

Message 4 of 9

I assume this is in Production Fusion, not Insider?
Mac or PC? What OS?

What are you using for a machine configuration? Does it work if you either A) don't select a machine config, or B) select a different generic machine config?

Is this 3, 4 or 5 axis work?

Seth Madore
Message 5 of 9

This is Autodesk fusion manufacture . Using windows . This is 3-axis work . I have used this exact file and post with same machine before the update and outputted programs and ran the machine sim. I have tried using different machines and different machining files on numerous setups within our business and all are behaving the same way .
Message 6 of 9

Can you share that Fusion file and machine configuration? To share: 

File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d/.f3z file in your reply  (.f3z is generated if the file contains XREF documents or Machine Configs)

Seth Madore
Message 7 of 9

i have a remote call at 10am i will upload file if this doesn't get resolved. Thanks for your help for now 

Message 8 of 9

i have a remote call at 10am i will upload file if this doesn't get resolved. Thanks for your help for now
Message 9 of 9

Unless it's something native to your environment, it's not going to be anything we can resolve without the file. Upload it when you can 🙂

Seth Madore

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums