Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nc form

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Emre_Yucel
225 Views, 7 Replies

Nc form

The glass programmes made in the Fusion360 programme are given to the operators by the operator himself by writing on a piece of paper.
In this case, the risk of making mistakes is very high. The wrong programme can be called or the operator can write the wrong programme.
In order to prevent these mistakes, Cam programmes create an automatic NC Form.
This form contains information such as programme number, tool name and length, the holder to which the tool is connected, speed, feed, machining times.
It is done in WorkNc programme, is it possible to do it in Fusion?
Thanks for your help in advance, good day

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
seth.madore
in reply to: Emre_Yucel

Are you asking if Fusion is capable of creating Setup Sheets? The answer to that is; yes, most definitely.

We have built in Setup Sheets as well as the ability to use a post processor that generates an Excel based Setup Sheet. I'm particularly fond of that one, as it allows for greater customization as to what data is being recorded.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 8
Emre_Yucel
in reply to: seth.madore

Hi seth, thank you very much for your feedback I appreciate it, so can you help me how to do it can be video or demo thank you very much for your help, good day

Message 4 of 8
seth.madore

Certainly, here are the three methods with all different results in the output, all depends on how much you want to see:

Seth Madore
Message 5 of 8
Emre_Yucel

Hi Seth, thank you for sharing the video, I can't view the video, for your information, have a nice day again, thanks

Message 6 of 8

the video is now processed and up.

Please click "Accept Solution" if what I wrote solved your issue!
Message 7 of 8
Emre_Yucel

Hello Seth,

I have one more question, can we edit the NC form, for example to add or remove information, I am grateful for your help, thanks

Message 8 of 8
seth.madore

Only on the Excel based Setup Sheet. It will require editing of both the Excel sheet and the .cps post processor. This isn't an area I can advise in, I would suggest working with an Autodesk partner to accomplish this.

Seth Madore

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report