Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid post processor configuration

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Collin_Korver
1973 Views, 5 Replies

Invalid post processor configuration

So I save my post processors locally to a shared network hard drive so all the computers have the latest post processor. I have been wanting to use the 'Create NC program' instead of posting directly from the setup as my programs are becoming more complex/ I want to do certain operations/ etc. I have been receiving an error whenever I try and post from Create NC program. It doesnt look like it is using the correct path. for whatever reason it is trying to look for the post in the AppData, even though I am using the browse function to find the post processor.

Create NC program error.JPG

on another note, is there a way to set defaults for create NC program? It is tedious having to  select the output and the post processor location every time.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

@Collin_Korver 

When you use the machine configuration all the default setting will be saved and could you please share the .cps file you used to post and model file you are trying to use

tesr.png

File>Export>.F3d
save the file and reattach the file to this thread.

Boopathi Sivakumar
Senior Technology Consultant

Message 3 of 6

I have the same issue, always post processed, never anything wrong with it. Used a previous file, altered it just a little bit and now I get this error. 

Message 4 of 6
seth.madore
in reply to: robin.woordes

@robin.woordes wrote:

Used a previous file, altered it just a little bit and now I get this error. 

Altered what a "little bit" and what error are you getting?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 5 of 6
robin.woordes
in reply to: seth.madore

Like the title of this post "Invalid post processor configuration". I just altered the size of the to be milled part. So in stead of a square of 250x500 it is now a 250x150 square. So I have no idea how this would change anything in post processing. 

Message 6 of 6
seth.madore
in reply to: robin.woordes

Would you be able to share your Fusion file here or privately?
File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d file in your reply. To share the file privately, it's the same process, but email it to me: seth DOT madore AT autodesk DOT com

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report