Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infill Density settings is not observed when choosing Gyroid as Infill Pattern

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
felix_kosmalla
122 Views, 2 Replies

Infill Density settings is not observed when choosing Gyroid as Infill Pattern

Hi!

So I am trying to go my first steps in using Fusion to slice a model (simple disc). I want to use the Gyroid infill pattern but somehow the toolpath does not change (after generation) when I change the Infill Density. The screenshots below show a 30% and 90% infill. With other infill patterns it works. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks a lot

Felix

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi, and thanks for bringing your question here! I don't quite have the answer to this, but I do know who I can ping to chime in on this thread.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 3

Hi @felix_kosmalla ,

Ahhh yes, we are aware of this. Unfortunately, there is a current limitation with Gyroid infill that it stops getting denser above a certain infill percentage. This is not the correct behaviour, and is something we are looking to rectify. 

It's not at the top of our priority list at the moment, but I will give it a nudge - please bear with us on this!

If my answer has helped you, then please click "Accept Solution"
If not, feel free to reply back and tag me

Thanks,

Tom
Fusion 360 Additive Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report