Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In process stock not regenerating [no I'm not buying cloud credits to workaround this buggy program]

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
FrodoLoggins
195 Views, 3 Replies

In process stock not regenerating [no I'm not buying cloud credits to workaround this buggy program]

In process stock for the below toolpath (and all subsequent toolpaths) does not regenerate (it used to).

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 11.25.16 AM.png

Disabling/reenabling IPS, closing/relaunching Fusion does not get IPS to work.

The previous setup is protected and no I'm not buying cloud credits as a workaround so I can get IPS to work.

- Time Magazine’s Person of the Year 2006
- Apple M1 Max rMBP A2485 // Latest MacOS // Latest Fusion
- Usually working off files uploaded to Fusion as: Step, STL, SLDPRT. If it matters ask me.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rengfx
in reply to: FrodoLoggins

All I did was open your file and it's showing all the IPS for Setup C2 Flip and it appears to be working for all operations including all the C1 locked toolpaths

ips working.png

ips2.png

Message 3 of 4
seth.madore
in reply to: FrodoLoggins

I was curious if it was working correctly for those WITH the Extensions, which @rengfx appears to have, so I took one for the team and had the Extensions turned off for my account (I can get them back). With no Extensions, nothing immediately generated, or so it appeared. So, I unprotected your last 2D Contour of C1 and everything in C2 started showing change of state

2023-03-16_14h00_36.png

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 4 of 4
FrodoLoggins
in reply to: seth.madore

6 days later and I'm having the same issue with IPS not generating. That's not bad, usually it's every day.

- Time Magazine’s Person of the Year 2006
- Apple M1 Max rMBP A2485 // Latest MacOS // Latest Fusion
- Usually working off files uploaded to Fusion as: Step, STL, SLDPRT. If it matters ask me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums