Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

improvement suggestion - material reset button in simulation mode

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Tomas_V_cz
181 Views, 7 Replies

improvement suggestion - material reset button in simulation mode

when the simulation ends, and I need to start the simulation again, it is necessary to end the simulation and then activate the simulation again. It's unnecessarily tedious. It would be nice if there was a button at the bottom (of the simulation control panels) to reset the material to the default mode with no material removed. Thank youreset.png

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
seth.madore
in reply to: Tomas_V_cz

Click this:

2024-02-08_06h30_17.png

Make sure this is turned on:

2024-02-08_06h31_26.png

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 8
Tomas_V_cz
in reply to: seth.madore

obrázek_2024-02-08_124928297.png

thank you, I didn't notice this button at all (or rather, we didn't know what its function was due to my bad English, because that button is not translated.).

thanks again

Message 4 of 8
seth.madore

Oh boy, thanks for raising that localization issue, I'll get that logged as a bug (if it's not yet already)

Seth Madore
Message 5 of 8
seth.madore

What language is native to you?

Seth Madore
Message 6 of 8
Tomas_V_cz
in reply to: seth.madore

hello, it's Czech language. Czech is not in the basic installation. The Czech translation does arkance-systems.cz

Message 7 of 8
seth.madore

Ah, looks like a bug that should be reported to Arkance-Systems, as this falls outside of our area.

Seth Madore
Message 8 of 8
vladimir_michl

Thanks for reporting this. It is now fixed in the latest version of our free CZ localization - please download it again from http://chci.fusioncesky.cz.

Please note that the CZ localization is a third-party product, not under Autodesk's control. You can report any issues on cadforum.cz, or on Fusiončesky Facebook, or through the arkance-systems.cz website.

Vladimir Michl, www.arkance-systems.cz  -  www.cadforum.cz

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report