Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I select geometry for engrave, but tool path only engraves part of the engraving, random

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
dansjpm
216 Views, 1 Reply

I select geometry for engrave, but tool path only engraves part of the engraving, random

When I select geometry for engraving, Fusion360 only generates part of the engraving tool path, I have 99 contours, about 65 percent of them receive a tool path, the rest do not, the toolpath generation is random and will change if I force a regenerate. I have restarted and reinstalled, with no luck.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
engineguy
in reply to: dansjpm

@dansjpm 

It is not anything at your installation, it is not happy with the Multiple depths, that would be the "bug" I think, I also changed theMaximum Angle, because your design has many end of lines/arcs Fusion is trying to raise up at every join, seems better now and you can re-generate as many times as you like and it toolpaths all of it (I think) 🙂 🙂 🙂

Looks like you have some "cleaning" to do, there are toolpaths crossing previous cuts but I will leave that to you 🙂

Jumpwings.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report