Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurco 5 axis 3+2

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gianni.martino
164 Views, 3 Replies

Hurco 5 axis 3+2

Greetings. My problem is the following.
I have a Hurco VMX24t on which an LCM model (BSCMM200) rotary-tilting table is mounted.
The settings are:
(B axis) Action rotates around Y axis (excursion 0°, -90°)
(A axis) spindle rotates around the X axis. (excursion 0°, 360°).
The attached photo shows the position A=0° B=0°
The post process file used is the one downloaded from the Hurco r44084.cps cloud with rotary axis settings. (see attached photo).
The kinematics are incorrect. The graphics of the machine do not follow the graphics of Fusion.
Where am I doing wrong?
Thanks for the attention.
Greetings.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
scottmoyse
in reply to: gianni.martino

Have you tried building a machine configuration in the Fusion 360 UI instead of using the config in the post?

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 3 of 4
gianni.martino
in reply to: scottmoyse

Greetings. I solved it by setting the machine kinematics in the Fusion 360 configuration. Now I have problems with the line centers. I have some overages following the transformation of the plans. I can't match the virtual WCS with the machine's relay WCS. I'm working to create a fusion machine model identical to my VMX with a tilting rotary table kit. Thanks for your suggestion to solve with vectors.
Message 4 of 4
scottmoyse
in reply to: gianni.martino

If you search for "Hurco VMX" on this page you will find a heap of options, which you can probably start with or use directly.

https://cam.autodesk.com/machineslist

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report