Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to update post processor?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
camstuff
2110 Views, 4 Replies

how to update post processor?

There is a newer version of my machines Post processor, but I do not know how to update or know that I am using the most current version.

Thank you

Cam

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
daniel_lyall
in reply to: camstuff

What is the post you are useing, Where do you have it, is it in your assets folder, default toolpaths ?? 

You can have a look here http://cam.autodesk.com/posts/ and see if it's there, they have a last edited date on them.

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 5
camstuff
in reply to: daniel_lyall

I am using the Shopbot Post - They have a updated post on Fusion 360 and I have downloaded it, I just don't understand where it needs to be placed so I can us it.

Thanks for the reply.

Cam 

Message 4 of 5
Steinwerks

You can put it in any folder and browse to it, but I recommend using it as a cloud post so it's always available: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How...

Neal Stein

New to Fusion 360 CAM? Click here for an introduction to 2D Milling, here for 2D Turning.

Find me on:
Instagram and YouTube
Message 5 of 5
PrilTech

It would be nice if Fusion checked for and notified you when a post processor in the library has been updated and gave you the option to update it automatically.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report