Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to process a pocket of a turning part?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
tmanger
251 Views, 5 Replies

how to process a pocket of a turning part?

Please help me!It is not possible to process the pocket to the full depth. the cutter only reaches the end of the part. The limitation of the processing depth is far behind the part. I have already tried all the settings, but the cutter does not go inside the pocket.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
seth.madore
in reply to: tmanger

Hmm. I may be mistaken, but I think this is a current limitation of the Turning algorithm (the extended post is causing issue). To be sure, could you share your Fusion file?
File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d file in your reply

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 6
tmanger

unfortunately, I no longer have access to the email. I can't open the mailbox and read the file

Message 4 of 6
tmanger

uploaded the processing file

Message 5 of 6
seth.madore

2 of those files don't have any toolpaths in it, and the third one I cannot open.

Please export your Fusion file and share it here again. If it's an assembly, you'll need to export it as a .f3z file

File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d (or.f3z) file in your reply

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 6 of 6
tmanger
in reply to: seth.madore

I did everything as you said.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report