Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Access 3+1 and 3+2 Positional Capabilities

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
tspinetti
245 Views, 6 Replies

How to Access 3+1 and 3+2 Positional Capabilities

I've read through quite a bit of the information on F360 multi axis capabilities and understand that 3+1, 3+2 and wrapping are included in the hobby version.  My question is how do you access/turn on these capabilities.  I've looked through all of the drop down menus, the preference settings, and the knowledge base and found nothing.  Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
seth.madore
in reply to: tspinetti

Could you point me to the information that indicates this? About a year ago, there was a rebalancing of features, and 3+2 is NOT possible. Wrap toolpath still is though, that's found in the 2D Contour, Pocket, Adaptive and Engrave toolpaths:

2023-03-09_11h06_28.png

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 7
seth.madore

And to clarify; Tool Orientation (3+1) is also not possible in a Personal license

Seth Madore
Message 4 of 7
tspinetti
in reply to: seth.madore

See the attachment.  This document shows the multi axis features I'm looking for are included in F360.

Message 5 of 7
seth.madore

That matrix is not for the hobby version, it's for the paid commercial version

Seth Madore
Message 6 of 7
tspinetti
in reply to: seth.madore

Thanks for the feedback.  It's obvious that there are no 3+1, 3+2 or wrapping capabilities in F360 Personal anymore.  However, there is literature out there that says otherwise.

Thanks again for clarifying this issue. 

Message 7 of 7
seth.madore

@tspinetti wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.  It's obvious that there are no 3+1, 3+2 or wrapping capabilities in F360 Personal anymore.  However, there is literature out there that says otherwise.

If it's Autodesk literature, can you point me to it so we can get it corrected?

Seth Madore

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums