Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Higbee / blunt start broken since latest update?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ggtechV76F3
193 Views, 7 Replies

Higbee / blunt start broken since latest update?

Has anyone else noticed Higbee is broken since latest updates?

I was trying to make a new Higbee but would not seem to show any tool or tool path. It did generate with no errors.

To test I was not doing something silly I went to another model with known working Higbee and regenerated, which instantly broke it. no changes to the setup or options. I attached the screen shots.

What I notices is that the time estimate went to some huge number. In any case I cant seem to make any new Higbee's or change any of the existing ones I have.

Is this a known issue?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

@ggtechV76F3 can you attach your file here so i can take a look?

Thanks,

Akash Kamoolkar
Software Development Manager
Message 3 of 8
ggtechV76F3
in reply to: ggtechV76F3

@akash.kamoolkar here is a working blunt start/higbee. If you make a change, or even just regenerate with no change it breaks somehow.

Thanks for having a look.

Message 4 of 8
TrollTuner2

I had a stock error when trying to simulate it and then a hard crash.  748899958

Message 5 of 8
ggtechV76F3

Interesting - I am able to simulate. Here is vid of before and after re-generation.

Message 6 of 8

@ggtechV76F3 i have managed to replicate the issue. we have a fix already that should go out in an update soon. for now a temporary workaround would be to set number of stepdowns to greater than 1 and it should work.

Regards,

Akash Kamoolkar
Message 7 of 8
ggtechV76F3

Yes, I did also discover multiple step downs is a work around. Thanks for the help, and look forward to the fix.

Message 8 of 8

@ggtechV76F3 This issue was fixed in the update that went out yesterday.

Regards,

Akash Kamoolkar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report