Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GCode not printing on Creality K1 Max

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jandersoniv
160 Views, 2 Replies

GCode not printing on Creality K1 Max

I have been trying to use Fusion360 to both design, and then print items.

Fusion contains a Post Process print library with an option for "Creality family / creality" gcode.

When running this on the printer, it homes, then stops saying something about "flow scanning" referring to its lidar calibration.

This is not an issue when I use Creality's native slicer.

Creality's slicer is an inferior program, and frankly, I worry about IP theft from Chinese owned and run operation.

Does anyone know how to get a design sliced in Fusion to print on the K1 Max?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
seth.madore
in reply to: jandersoniv

Hello and thanks for posting your question here! I don't know the answer personally, but I'll share this with some of my colleagues who might.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 3
thomas.stock
in reply to: jandersoniv

Hi @jandersoniv ,

Sorry you've had problems trying to print to your Creality K1 printer using Fusion. We don't currently support the K1 yet, so that is probably why you are running into some issues. I assume that the start gcode provided by the Fusion Creality post is not exactly what your K1 needs.

My advice would be to look at the start gcode for the printer that Creality uses, and then merge that into your gcode file created from Fusion as a temporary solution.

As a long term solution, we will start working on trying to support the K1 printer in Fusion. Hopefully you will see this available in a future release.

If my answer has helped you, then please click "Accept Solution"
If not, feel free to reply back and tag me

Thanks,

Tom
Fusion 360 Additive Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report