Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion360 & CAM - Certificates

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
amitsiou2
231 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion360 & CAM - Certificates

I recently participated in 2 in-person training courses offered by Autodesk (Introduction to Fusion360 and CAM) and after completing both of them, I received an email from Autodesk saying that I need to complete an online evaluation survey for each course, in order to receive both certificates. Even though I completed both evaluation surveys only a few days after both courses were over, I couldn't access the certificates and still can't. I haven't received any other emails from Autodesk.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: amitsiou2

That's not something I've had to investigate before, but I'll ask some folks that might know..

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 5
amitsiou2
in reply to: seth.madore

Thank you!

Message 4 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: amitsiou2

@amitsiou2 still digging into this. Could you send me a private message with the URL of the webpage that you visited in those screenshots that you shared?

There are a bunch of different Autodesk teams that manage these courses, so it's somewhat like looking for a needle in a haystack, given the info we have thus far..

To send a PM, click (or hover over) my user name and select "Send Message"

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 5 of 5
amitsiou2
in reply to: seth.madore

Hi Seth,

A few days ago, I finally managed to contact the instructor that delivered the in-person training courses and he's now looking into it. I'll let you know if it doesn't get resolved soon.

Thank you for your time!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums