Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion Crashes when trying to select 2d adaptive, pocket or contour geometry silhouette.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rmhais6
63 Views, 1 Reply

Fusion Crashes when trying to select 2d adaptive, pocket or contour geometry silhouette.

Let me preface this by saying that I am very new to this. I have been trying to find a solution to a problem where I need tabs on a mesh. Or perhaps a toolpath bounding box.  I had been using 3d adaptive for roughing but was told that 2d would be a better option. So upon attempting to test different options such as 2d adaptive clearing, 2d pocket, and 2d contour, I have been unable to select any geometries. Nothing is selectable. On top of that, when I try to select silhouette as a geometry in any of those options, fusion crashes immediately. Literally just disappears from my screen and I have to restart fusion. Any suggestions to any of these issues would be greatly appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jhackney1972
in reply to: rmhais6

Please attach your model so the Forum users can take a look. 

If you do not know how to attach your Fusion 360 model follow these easy steps. Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save as a F3D or F3Z file to your hard drive. Then use the Attachments section, of a forum post, to attach it.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums