Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion crashes during CAM simulation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sean
87 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion crashes during CAM simulation

Since the last update, Fusion has been crashing about half the times I try to simulate a setup in the CAM workspace.  It seems like the simulation gets "stuck" halfway through loading and then it crashes the program.  It is not just limited to one project/file.  I have tried working on multiple different projects this morning, and they all have the same issue.  

Is there a patch incoming for this issue soon?  It makes the software nearly unusable for me.  I've only been at work 2 hours this morning and Fusion has already crashed on me 5 or 6 times.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jimmy
in reply to: sean

Yeah ever since the last update simulations have been terribly slow. It's not crashing my computer, but I'm 40 minutes into a simulation that used to take five or ten tops. Honestly pretty frustrating that "updates" get pushed out that wreck functionality. I suspect something with stock calculation is broken because I'm seeing a lot of issues with rest machining as well.

Message 3 of 3
sean
in reply to: Jimmy

I have also noticed stock simulation issues.  I have been getting a lot of "stock simulation failed" errors when I try to simulate that force me to close and reopen the simulation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report