Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Post library missing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Smeigel_12000
184 Views, 5 Replies

Fusion 360 Post library missing

Hi there,

I recently bought a Mekanika Evo-M to help me with guitar production. For a while now, I'm trying to select the right post processor to be able to write the correct codes for my machine.

Unfortunately I can't seem to open the post cloud library from my laptop (hobby account). I enabled cloud libraries in my preferences. I'm using a free trial account on my desktop at work where I can open the library and find the correct processor. All preference settings are the same.

Smeigel__0-1693387822027.png

Smeigel__1-1693387869219.png

I know there are several posts about this subject already but I couldn't seem to find the solution yet. To me it seems like i'm just missing a setting somewhere.

Kind regards,

Michiel

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Smeigel_12000 

in Fusion preferences dialog check the following two settings.

The first one is for enabling access to your cloud assets.

sergequiblier_0-1693404462229.png

And the second one is related to the online library access:

sergequiblier_1-1693404496558.png

That one is normally checked by default nowadays.

Regards.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Serge.Q
Technical Consultant
cam.autodesk.com
Message 3 of 6

Hi Serge, Thank you for your suggestions. Those boxes already are checked. Actually if I deselect the suggested box in the preview features, some machines appear in the post library but not the Mekanika. If checked, the library is gone again.

Message 4 of 6

Is there any filters active?

sergequiblier_0-1693406124716.png

Serge.Q
Technical Consultant
cam.autodesk.com
Message 5 of 6

No, all filters are turned off. Can it be my hobby license doesn't support libraries or something?

Message 6 of 6

I copied the post from my desktop onto my fusion 360 Cache folder and I can now select the Mekanika post. Still I find it strange I have no post library available in the cloud.

C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Autodesk Fusion 360\CAM\cache\posts

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report