Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with machinesimulation | weird axis movement

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mbl_busse
111 Views, 2 Replies

Error with machinesimulation | weird axis movement

Hey there Community,

I've encountered a weird problem with the machinesimulation lately:

after starting the simulation the part and fixtures are not connected correct to the machine. The machine itself behaves also weirdly.

The part is oriented like this:

mbl_busse_0-1691568942935.jpeg

After I start the simulation this happens: (mind the seconds vice high up in the z-axis)

mbl_busse_1-1691568942929.jpeg

Even the orientation itself is wrong- I dont use any tilting in this operation.

The whole machinesimulation worked before with the exact same setting - same pp, same machine, same vice. Ive changed nothing in this regard. Just to be sure I did a new complete new machine just to make sure I have set all the axis right, but the problem is exisiting even with this new machine.

It's not the setup neither - if I insert the machine in a completely different setup its the same weird behaviour.

I hope someone has an Idea what I could have missed.

(I'm not allowed to share this file sadly...)

Thanks in advance

Janick

(in german: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-deutsch/maschinensimulation-fehlerhaft-keine-bewegung-in-m... )

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
seth.madore
in reply to: mbl_busse

It seems that something has gone wrong with the Machine Definition. Can you program a dummy sample part that replicates the machine sim issue and share that?

File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d file in your reply. To share the file privately, it's the same process, but email it to me: seth DOT madore AT autodesk DOT com

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 3
mbl_busse
in reply to: mbl_busse

Hello there,

I just wanted to conclude this...

I was on vacation for the last three weeks. It seems like something got patched in the meantime because I dont get this behavior anymore, altough I didnt changed a thing..

So- I think we can close this. Thank you nevertheless!

Janick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report