Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epilogue Laser Engrave Line Thickness

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
msullivanautodesk1
138 Views, 0 Replies

Epilogue Laser Engrave Line Thickness

I am trying to post process an epilogue cut file, the line thickness is to thick to cut from the HTML file. When postprocess the file it works fine. Except for Vector Cutting. The line thickness is to thick. When I confirm the thickness of the HTML  by right clicking on source page it says that the line strocke = .0254". For my laser it needs to be <.01" ideally it should be .001. I do not know how to convert the line thickness to .001" Any ideas on how to change this on the fusion side would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

msullivanautodesk1_0-1708534938270.png

I did confirm I have vector set on the print settings on my laser engraver print dialogue box of my computer still no cutting 

I can not edit the STL in fusion nor Adobe illustrator. How can I edit the post processor to make the lines more thin <.01" inch thickness. Currently they are .0254" thick.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report