Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doosan Mill-Turn Fanuc Post does not invert AC axes on sub when box is checked

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
warnerwerkswv
806 Views, 21 Replies

Doosan Mill-Turn Fanuc Post does not invert AC axes on sub when box is checked

As the title says, the "Invert AC Axes on sub-spindle" function does not work on this post. Not sure why, but I've asked quite a few other people, and it just does not work.

This causes us all to have to define tools backwards (LH/RH, CW/CCW) in the tool library to get them to spin correctly on the sub side because keep relay 23.7 has to be a 0 to get milling correct on the sub side. If that weren't the case, all of those issue would be solved. 

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
seth.madore
in reply to: warnerwerkswv

Could you provide a simple file that would demonstrate the turning and milling settings you use in making a part? I'd like to run this by the post developers and better tune our post for all Doosan owners. Ultimately, the post should just work, straight away

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 22 of 22
warnerwerkswv
in reply to: seth.madore

Hey Seth,

Sorry for the late response. I'm working on a few rush orders, so it's been a busy week. Here is a .f3d file that has all of the normal operations that I would use on most parts. This has the sub side LH tools defined as RH tools because it was before I was able to flip the sub-spindle rotation.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report