Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Setup Sheets not working

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
CustomCodeCNC
373 Views, 2 Replies

Custom Setup Sheets not working

I watched the Autodesk tutorial about custom setup sheets, followed the instructions and I am not able to output the new custom setup sheet. 

I set the setting in preferences to enable Setup Sheet Configurations and then went to the Manage tab and edited the settings and saved it as a new configuration.

Now, when I right click on my setup and select Setup Sheet, I do not get the same new and improved experience as the person in the autodesk demo video. 

You are supposed to get a Publish Setup Sheet window where you select a cloud location and name to upload the setup sheet.

I still get the same file browser window to select a folder on my PC.

I also do not get the new window where you select which configuration of setup sheet you want to generate.

Fusion just generates the same uncustomized setup sheet and saves in on my PC.

What am I doing wrong? 

Thanks,

Dave

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kechao.wu
in reply to: CustomCodeCNC

Hi @CustomCodeCNC 

You could create a NC program which contains operations you want to see in the browser tree, then right click the NC program item and click " Setup sheet" (please see the following screenshot). After uploading the part and configuration file in the cloud, you'll see the setup sheet configuration you want. Here is the video: 

Thanks,

Kechao

Message 3 of 3
CustomCodeCNC
in reply to: kechao.wu

That worked! Looks like I was clicking on the setup and not the NC program.

Thanks!

Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report