Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Excel Set up Sheet - Adding data

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
colin.reidKY5GD
170 Views, 2 Replies

Custom Excel Set up Sheet - Adding data

Hi All,

I am trying to add some additional columns/info into a custom excel set up sheet, but cannot get them to work and I'm hoping someone could provide some assistance?

I've managed to change / add some other details but I cannot add the following highlighted in the image below:-

colinreidKY5GD_1-1686662002787.png

I've tried using the $tool_feedCutting and $tool.coolant variables; but no data is being populated in the set up sheet when using the post. I would also like to add the tool image as a visual queue in the setup sheet, but I don't know the variable to do so.

Thanks for any help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

You can use the dump.cps post processor to find all the data that is passed to the post and how it's called.

Find it here: https://cam.autodesk.com/hsmposts?p=dump

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

AutoDesk CAM user & Post editor.
René for Legend.

Message 3 of 3

Hi Laurens,

Thanks for the information. I managed to find the Autodesk dump file within Fusion to find the variables. I am adding the required variable to the Excel template (as below) but when running via the post processor to create the setup sheet, no data is being populated.

colinreidKY5GD_0-1686756704612.png

Is there any additional information or changes required to the post processor?

Thanks again for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report