Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colors after update?!

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
maciej.halas
287 Views, 6 Replies

Colors after update?!

What happened to selection of geometry contours and stock contours in last update?

Colours are illegible and when I selct geomtry it somehow covers edges beneath it so I have to rotate model to select for example stock. 

Why know I go into stock options to see what is selected. 

What was the problem with yellow colour for stock and blue for contours? Why it was changed?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
seth.madore
in reply to: maciej.halas

Stock Contours is still yellow though, right? (well, a shade of yellow, closer towards orange)

Snag_1253eb49.png

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 7

@maciej.halas Could you share a recording of the issues you are seeing ? Or some pictures for us to better understand your issue.

Also could you share the path to the following file “gfxtheme.json”. Its roughly here:

C:\Users\pedersr\AppData\Local\Autodesk\webdeploy\production\540c9578410bc15ff261605667cfced82aa9ac6d\Applications\CAM360\Data\gfxtheme\gfxtheme.json

Rasmus Pedersen
Senior Software Engineer
Message 4 of 7
maciej.halas

Hi, I recorded geometry and selection.

Message 5 of 7

Hi @maciej.halas if you have a non-english letter in the path to the file "gfxtheme.json" then its likely CAM-42716.
We are working on a fix for that, though I cant provide an outlook/date.

For now you should be able to workaround this by installing Fusion 360 on a different user account that doesn't contain any non english characters. (Similar to this other user https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-manufacture/problems-with-selecting-chain-after-the-new-up...)

Again I am sorry about but this. 

Rasmus Pedersen
Senior Software Engineer
Message 6 of 7
maciej.halas

HI, thank you for your reply. I noticed one more thing. On the selected geometry contour I don't see the arrow that indicates the direction of milling. 

Message 7 of 7

Hi @maciej.halas if this is on an installation where windows user has non-english characters in the account name that could likely also be a symptom.

If you have another account with only english characters and you still see graphics issues related to MFG selections please let me know and perhaps add a screenshot+video. Also might best to make a separate new forum post for that. We are looking at the forums actively.

Rasmus Pedersen
Senior Software Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums