Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color icons - example

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Tomas_V_cz
169 Views, 5 Replies

color icons - example

the Fusion environment is quite well designed, but I had problems with quick orientation in operations - all operations have a light blue color and are difficult to distinguish from each other in the tree in operations and in quick access (S button). I tried to make some quick changes and I think the result is much better for orientation in the CAM environment. A small example:Icons.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
seth.madore
in reply to: Tomas_V_cz

Thank you for your feedback. I admit that I'm also not fond of the very bland color palette that we've landed on, but likely not something we're going to be diverging from anytime soon..

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 6
Tomas_V_cz
in reply to: seth.madore

Thank you. Changing the color of the icons is very simple (in some graphics program, I use Affinity photo) and I think I will keep this setting, maybe make some small adjustments.

I am new to Fusion. And after that modification of the icons, at a glance I can see, for example, face milling, adaptive drilling and other operations. Especially in the operation tree, orientation is much faster.

Message 4 of 6
TrollTuner2
in reply to: Tomas_V_cz

All these years later and we still don't have a proper dark mode or custom canvas colors...     Lets just be happy it crashes less nowadays.. 🙂 

Message 5 of 6
seth.madore
in reply to: TrollTuner2

@TrollTuner2 wrote:

All these years later and we still don't have a proper dark mode 

Yeah...don't get me started. Very large amount of requests for this, there are just technical limitations that currently prevent us from offering this properly

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 6 of 6

Honestly, after putting on the windows Night Light (or F.lux) and only using the Gray Room environment, it's not /too/ bad. 

Please click "Accept Solution" if what I wrote solved your issue!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report