Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cncGraF 7.1 postprocesor

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
kaspars.mezapuke
970 Views, 12 Replies

cncGraF 7.1 postprocesor

Hi folks!

Someone has workable CNC graf 7.1 post processor? I one find, but does not work tool changer.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

What is the code format that you need? Do you have any g-code samples that you can provide to give us a better idea of what your needs are? What Post Processor did you find that didn't have the tool changer options?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 13

• I have CNC Polska group milling plotter. Now we working to ucancam and after them transform .nc format to cncGraF Pro with SMC5D-P32 controller. My designer all drawingsa make at Fusion 360, and after them CNC operator all drawings need rebuild to ucancam format. It is very complicated as we wasting time. At this moment we cant find any normal post processor for CNC Graf at Fusion 360 library.  We looking a other places , but this time no one processor not normally works. CNC-page-001.jpg
Message 4 of 13

Do you have any g-code samples you can share? Put them in a .zip file and share it to the forum

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 5 of 13

Spoiler
I send you a sample g code file what we used. The nearest post processor which we trying is the acramatic.

Link where download file - https://failiem.lv/u/rpv3g5bxe
Message 6 of 13

Great, looks simple enough. We will look to make a post for it.

Bill Cain
Sr. Technical Consultant
Message 7 of 13

Hello kaspars.mezapuke

Does this machine support both Metric and Inch?

Bill Cain
Sr. Technical Consultant
Message 8 of 13

Metric

Message 9 of 13

Hello kaspars.mezapuke,

Please send me a Private message with your email address if you want to test out a beta post I made for the cncGraF

Bill Cain
Sr. Technical Consultant
Message 10 of 13

I have the same problem. The following post-processor seems to work nice for 3D-milling but doesn't support a rotary axis. Any idea what I can do ?

Message 11 of 13

p.s. @billcainautodesk I would also be interested to test any beta-versions.

Message 12 of 13

Hi Bill,

I am switching from another 3D system to Fusion 360. My plotter is based on cncGraF and I am looking for a postprocesor. Can you help out? 

Regards

Message 13 of 13

@przemek_p_czarnecki @kaspars.mezapuke @jaegerhuf-abbyy 

If none of the generic posts are not providing the required output, I offer post processor development services and happy to work out a solution for your machine! Message me if I can be of further assistance.

If my post answers your question, please use Accept as Solution.

CNC Lee
Fusion 360 CAM Post Processor Expert
https://linktr.ee/cnclee

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report