Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNC Masters Jr post process

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
207 Views, 1 Reply

CNC Masters Jr post process

Hi I am trying your Fusion 360 as a replacement to my Mecsoft Rhino cam. However I do not see CNC masters Jr listed ? My book tells me it works with FANUC g-code. Please advise.

Harry

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Chetan.Bankar
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for raising your query onto Autodesk forum.

As you mentioned that your machine works with Fanuc g-code then I will suggest you to try using the Post processor "Fanuc.cps" as shown in the image and see if you can run your machine with the G-code output with this post. 

Fanuc.png

Note: I will suggest you to run the machine in air under total safe condition while initial trial to test this post.

Also like to inform you that we have a Post processor library which has many additional post processors which are not included in the default Post. You can visit the Post Library for Autodesk Fusion 360 here.

If you need any further help with the Post processor then I will suggest you to visit our HSM Post Processor Forum.

I hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Chetan Bankar
Global Product Support
Submitting & Viewing Support Requests | Web Support | Phone Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report