Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C and Y axis

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Emre_Yucel
124 Views, 4 Replies

C and Y axis

Hello, can I do C and Y axis turning and milling in Fusion 360 base package license?
Or do I need to buy an extension and which commands can I use to do this process, can you share a document?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: Emre_Yucel

You can do C and X/Y milling with the base commercial license. 

As for C/Y turning, that's not something we support at this time.

For reference, I have a Doosan Lynx 2100 LSY, and I program it entirely without the Machining Extension (aside from the occasional Toolpath Trim luxury)

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 5
Emre_Yucel
in reply to: seth.madore

Hi, thanks for your support, but is there a webinar or technical document on how to do these operations and for me to learn?
Can you help me?

Message 4 of 5
Emre_Yucel
in reply to: seth.madore

Which commands can I use for C and Y axis

Message 5 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: Emre_Yucel

What toolpaths? All of the 2D and 3D toolpaths should work. Whether they use the C axis or program with XY is a function of your post processor.

If you're working with a machine that only has a Y axis and a C, you're obviously going to be limited to....2D Contour, Slot, Bore, Thread (not sure on those last two). For 3D toolpath, EXTREMELY limited; Project, I think this would be the only one that may work

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums