Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug report on update for 01/08/23 - CAM turning Radi issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
machiningCESQU
102 Views, 1 Reply

Bug report on update for 01/08/23 - CAM turning Radi issue

Using Fusion this morning there was a latest update available. Following the update I finalised programming of a part.

Importantly for me, our drillhole in a turned part is 16mm. When then opening out the hold with a boring bar, due to the size of the boring bar (min bore) I set the clearance and inner radius on the Radii tab to diameter - 16mm. 

Well, since the update, if you now open the same program from another user account, it resets those settings without even touching the tooling. 

Today, this resulted in breaking the carbide boring bar. We've had to now to introduce an every time check, but between accounts, it now resets this setting every time. 

Would be awesome if that could get fixed pretty soon

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

I think this is the first report I've seen of values resetting. 
Would you be able to share your Fusion file here or privately and steps to reproduce?
File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d file in your reply. To share the file privately, it's the same process, but email it to me: seth DOT madore AT autodesk DOT com

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums