Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports for multiple workspaces

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
leungjcp
305 Views, 3 Replies

Reports for multiple workspaces

Hi,

I don't see a way to create a single report which allows me to report over several workspaces.  Is there a workaround?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

From my basic knowledge I think that it is not possible because when you create a report you must select the workspace where you want do a request on its fields.

But if it is possible it will be a really good things to merge workspaces in a request.

Message 3 of 4
SailinBenedum
in reply to: leungjcp

Really the only way to do that within FLC, is to run the report on a "Parent" workspace that has some relationship to your other workspaces. 

These related workspaces/items would need to be in one of the other Tab pages (Grid, BOM, Managed Items, Relationships, etc...) or in fields (Picklists) in the Parent workspaces Item Details.

The only other way to do this would be through the FLC REST API using JitterBit or some other custom program...

Sailin Benedum
D3 Technologies - Solution Consultant

D3 Technologies | Connect with me on LinkedIn
Message 4 of 4
leungjcp
in reply to: SailinBenedum

That's where I'm having issue.  I have a parent workspace which oversees all processes under it but the processes are under the "Project Management" tab and in reporting, there's no option to  choose the status of my processes.  

For example I want to have a single report which shows me all tasks which are "Not Started".  Since there is no simple way currently, I need to create a report for each of the possible tasks which could reside under  the parent project, and check each report.tasks.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report