Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Trial, Login keeps refreshing, can't log in.

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
krista.hunter
490 Views, 11 Replies

New Trial, Login keeps refreshing, can't log in.

I just signed up for a trial and signed in with my info.  The first page that loads says it's creating my environment.  The next page asks me to login again.  Endless loop... Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Krista

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?  (ctrl-shift-del)  

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 12

Hello!

Yes, I've just tried that.... no help.  I've tried Chrome, Firefox, system reboot.... just keeps asking me to log in again!  Maybe reset my trial somehow?  Not sure.

Message 4 of 12

OK - I'll follow up with an internal team and see if I can track down the issue.  More soon!

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 12

Hi Krista,

Just to add to Michelle's comments, it might be specifically the cookies which need to be cleared, so make sure that there's a tick in the box next to cookies after you hit <ctrl><shift><del>.

It may also help to run an "Incognito" session in Chrome or "New Private Window" session in Firefox. You'll need to paste in the entire URL link from the Welcome Email, complete with the long random string.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark

Message 6 of 12

Ok, the only thing that is working is for me to separately log in to Autodesk (i.e. for this forum) and then to re-try the welcome link.  It flashes a red bar with "You don't have permissions to do this" a few times... and then it directs to what I assume is the dashboard.  None of the links work for me EXCEPT clicking on and editing Profile.

All other things attempt to load but fail.

I *really* want this demo to work so I can get my company onboard.  

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance--

Krista

Message 7 of 12

PS, yes I did make sure cookies were cleared.
Message 8 of 12

Krista - so sorry you are having issues!  While we try to troubleshoot why this trial isn't working, could you apply for a new trial with another email address?   We just had someone from QA create a trial and the process worked.  

Michelle Stone
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 9 of 12

Hi!  

I tried a new email account. Same thing. Tried a new wifi connection.  Same thing. 

Help!

-K

Message 10 of 12

Drats!  We'll add you (with full admin rights) to a site.  While I'm getting that set up, a good place to start is the Learning Center on our Help.

2016-10-13_14-28-55.png

If you want to start reviewing that content I'll shoot you an email once we have you added to a site.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 11 of 12
sipke_m
in reply to: krista.hunter

Hi Michelle,

I am currently dealing with the exact same issues as Krista.

Have you found a solution for the problem yet?

Kind regards,

Sipke

Message 12 of 12
michelle.stone
in reply to: sipke_m

Sipke - what's your trial URL?  I'll get a support case created so that someone can help you.

Michelle Stone
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report