Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify HTML pages in FLC

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
PLM-Sylvain.Bailly
452 Views, 2 Replies

Modify HTML pages in FLC

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to modify the HTML code of the different windows:

- when you want to add an 'additional owner' on an item, a popup windows appears. I want to modify its size

- when you want to add an affected item in a Change Order (Revisioning Workspace) a popup windows appears. I want to modify its size, the information (add a column),....

Thank you,

Sylvain

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
shenx
in reply to: PLM-Sylvain.Bailly

the change additional owner window is already a resize-able window, the default size is 800x600 but you can resize it after it's shown. if you want to modify the default size, you may need to use some browser extension to override the script. similar to the size of add affected item dialog, you may use an extension named "stylish" to change the size. 

If you want to add a column to the dialog, that will be very diffcult at client side. what kind of field(column) you want to add? if you just want to add an itemDetails field, you can consider add that field as part of the Descriptor.

Message 3 of 3

Greetings,
Presently, modyfying and manipulating the user interface of Fusion Lifecycle outside the frames of what already is offered as configurable option is not available nor supported. I would discourage pursuing usage of external tools to adjust the UI in a way the product doesn't support as it may make adverse effects. Instead, my recommendation is to kindly open an idea station ticket explaining your problem and possibly suggested ideas of how we may help in making the product easier to use and implement native functionality to help your user experience. Thank you for the consideration and best regards,

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report