Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get Fusion Lifecycle PDM?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
John.Burrill
969 Views, 4 Replies

How do I get Fusion Lifecycle PDM?

I'm part of a small design team that uses Solidworks and I recently saw the videos for the Fusion LIfecycle PDM tools look really promising for managing CAD data.  I have a couple of questions that I need answered in order to figure out if I want to go this route.
Do I have to get the full Lifecycle PLM Suite or can I buy those a-la-carte?
Where can I find information on pricing and terms and possibly get a trial?

Thanks

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
gasevsm
in reply to: John.Burrill

Greetings and thank you for the interest in Fusion Lifecycle. Please visit http://autodeskfusionlifecycle.com and start a trial - top right corner. All the best and let us know if have questions, comments and observations about the overall experience. Best regards,

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager
Message 3 of 5
Brett_Hartt
in reply to: gasevsm

I already have a tennant of Fusion Lifecycle, and I am unable to access the "data" tab. I'm prompted to download and install Autodesk Drive, which I have already done. What am I missing?

Message 4 of 5
gasevsm
in reply to: Brett_Hartt

Greetings,
Please reach to our support technicians for assistance. If all's well, the Data menu link should be enabled and lead you to the file mgmt aspect of FLC. Also, adding a file from attachments tab of any item should give you access to the same file mgmt area to attach from. It appears that your environment has encountered an issue; let our support folk assist you. HTH,

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager
Message 5 of 5
SonicFlow
in reply to: John.Burrill

Wondering if you have an update if you tried Fusion?

Fusion Lifecycle appears to use Autodesk Vault for PDM. So I imagine one must pay for both to use it as a cloud PDM system 😞  Happy to be wrong there.  It's cool they do post prices for Fusion ("Pro" is $965/year/user currently, which is not bad).

https://www.autodeskfusionlifecycle.com/en/plm-software-capabilities/product-data-management-pdm/

I'm interested in cloud PDM solution that would work for Inventor, SolidWorks and Creo. Seems like there would be more success in this essential arena already.

Also considering Upchain.   Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report