Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when using aggregated dates in report

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
chocolate_ali
231 Views, 2 Replies

Error when using aggregated dates in report

I am trying to create a very simple report on the Accident Reports work space. Each item has a 'Type' (set from a drop down field) and an 'Occurrence date'. All I am trying to create is a report which lists the last time we had each type of accident, so int he report, I set my group drop down to 'Type' and in Fields to show have included 'Occurrence Date(Maximum)' When I try to runt he report I always get the error 'We've encountered a mystery'. If I add any aggregate on a date column (eg 'Created Date') I get the same error. If I remove the 'Occurrence Date(Maximum) field from the report and just add 'Type(count)' the report runs fine.

Am I doing something wrong or does aggregation not work on date fields?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Not sure why you the error.

As a workaround, could try to creating an ID field with an ever increasing integer.  Take a maximum on that integer instead of the date.

Message 3 of 3

Hi Tony

Thanks for the suggestion, however as the incidents aren't always entered on the same day they occurred an auto number field won't work.

Does anyone use aggregation of dates in reporting successfully or is this a known error?

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report