Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Logs: Facilitate Reporting of System Issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wendy.salas
238 Views, 3 Replies

Error Logs: Facilitate Reporting of System Issues

Hello,

Currently when an error occurs, there is no way to retrieve what happened, and the message appears and disappears too fast from the screen at times (Modern UI, when failing to upload an attachment).

Is there an error log somewhere that end users and admins have access to, such that if someone hits a problem, they can send details based on the system generated errors? (something like an Event Viewer)

Thanks!

Wendy 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dany.poudrier
in reply to: wendy.salas

Hi Wendy,

There is no such notification viewer at the moment that would allow users to view the notifications sent by the system (beside the notification banner on top).

You have a very interesting idea i.e. have a notification viewer that would allow the user to see the current session's notifications so they would be able to send that to the administrator if needed.

I'll add this idea to be reviewed!

Dany Poudrier

PLM Product Manager
Message 3 of 4
gasevsm
in reply to: dany.poudrier

I'd second that; and add that if the notification stems from a scripting problem, we do have scripting error log that admin can review on path to determine root cause and failed item context.
HTH,

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager
Message 4 of 4
wendy.salas
in reply to: gasevsm

Yes! this will reduce the back and forth to try to 'reproduce'; especially beneficial when the error is not easy to reproduce.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report