Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Workspaces

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Stuart_Gray
452 Views, 2 Replies

Deleting Workspaces

Hey guys,

Last night I tried to do a cleanup of our tenant. We have a fair number of workspaces that are not in use/no longer required, and I had hoped to delete them, along with a general tidy up of scripts / picklists.

I was unable to delete many of the workspaces that I tried, with no dialog box explaining either success or failure.

Thinking perhaps it was due to the size of the workspaces in question, I tried deleting every field from Item Details, and followed up with a workspace purge, to no joy.

Any recommendations here?

Cheers,

Stuart

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dvirh
in reply to: Stuart_Gray

Hi Stuart,

Deleting workspaces requires that you clean up any dependencies on that workspace first. For example, any picklists that pull data from the workspace, any other workspaces that list this workspace as pickable in the Relationships tab, etc. Once that is done, you should purge data in these workspaces before deleting the workspaces themselves. Timeout could be a factor in this process, and if you run into timeout issues I recommend you contact customer support.

Hagay Dvir
Engineering Manager
Fusion Manage
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
Stuart_Gray
in reply to: dvirh

I was getting errors initially, recognising the dependancies that existed and I removed them.

Time out is highly likely, it was over 13mins before the server responded to my delete request!

I'll ping support, thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report