Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auth Status still reserved after log in

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
PLM-miguel.correia
639 Views, 3 Replies

Auth Status still reserved after log in

Hello,

I noticed that the field 'Auth Status' of a new user is still in Reserved Status (see attachment 'Auth Status.png') after he has log in to Fusion Lifecycle (see attachment 'User Log In.png').

I have tried to search information regarding this issue but I didn't find, except some explanations regarding conflicts and unlink mapped accounts in a Troubleshoot Accounts in the http://help.autodesk.com (Administrator's Guide-->Security-->Troubleshoot Accounts).

Link: http://help.autodesk.com/view/PLM/ENU/?guid=GUID-A4B52F7A-B4A2-4B0E-B523-D2FE714B3CEE

I don't know if it can help, but the user is an Autodesk Gold Partner.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Miguel

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Could you please log a support case so that we can take a look at your issue ?

Message 3 of 4

Dear Rishi Kurhekar,

thank you very much for your answer, but I notice only today the problem is solved as the user's Auth Status is now "Mapped".

It seems the user has log in 2 days ago (see the attachment User Log In 2.png).

Do you still need I log a support case so that you can investigate how the issue has been solved?

Best regards,

Miguel

Message 4 of 4

HI Miguel,

There is no need if you find that issue is resolved. I think, the status changed to mapped when the user information is modified correctly and synced correctly with oxygen. However, if you observe that issue is reproducible then let me know so that we will work on it.

Thanks

Rishi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report